(Because surely there's at least a little bit of something good in every day?)
Wednesday, 19 January 2011
Got that bloody skelf out at long last!
We've had a nasty employee-related issue hanging over our heads since last June and unfortunately 'for legal reasons' I'm not allowed to discuss any of the details. (Check us out with our tiny wee business and having to use all this high falutin jargon!!) Anyway, to cut a very long story - which I'm unfortunately not allowed to tell - short, our lawyer confirmed in writing today that the thorn has officially and well and truly been pulled from our side. I am nowhere near gifted enough to express in words how bloody good it makes me - and Alex - feel. Suffice to say, I'm sitting here with a long stiff drink by my side, the third of many, and I'm already looking forward to waking up tomorrow morning without the pain that that pesky skelf stuck under my skin's been causing for the past six months. I do predict, however, that I'll be waking up with just a little bit of a sore head...!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad it's fixed and hope the heid was ok this morning! Employee issues are a complete nightmare...
ReplyDelete