There's a favourite route that everyone in the village knows like the back of their hands and whether we've walked, ran or cycled it, I would think that most of us have been 'round Watson House' a fair few times. It's only a couple of miles - depending on which turns you take - but it must be one of the nicest wee walks to be had anywhere. OK, maybe I'm slightly biased since I'm talking about my own back yard, but the scenery is simply stunning all year round and I just love it. No matter what frame of mind I'm in when I leave the house, by the time I return home after a wee donner round Watson House I feel a whole lot better.
| The view I'll never tire of |
| Halfway 'round Watson House' |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. I love receiving feedback and comments - even if they're just to say a wee hello! So, I'm looking forward to hopefully hearing from you!