(Because surely there's at least a little bit of something good in every day?)
Saturday, 1 January 2011
Start as you mean to go on...
Great start to the year! Reluctantly got out of bed at 7.30, but really glad I did. Drove to Pollok Park (as Alex still had too much booze in his system) in Glasgow for the 5K Park Run. Had a really good brisk walk through the woods with the squirrels while the boys were warming up, then cheered on 101 runners as they ran 5 times round a muddy, hilly field. Great to be there to see Ross win his first race of the year - getting out of bed early on New Year's Day was definitely a good call!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck with your new blog! I'm all about looking for the positives in everything. Don't worry too much about embarassing the family, it's one of the few perks of being a mum especially if photos are involved ;-)
ReplyDeleteAli x
Thanks Ali - will bear that in mind and make sure I post some photos soon! (You may be the only person ever to read the blog, so I do appreciate the feedback!) x
ReplyDeleteAdd a blog counter then you know people are reading. There are loads of free ones. I try to notice what the count is when I write a new post and then keep an eye on it to see how many hits I get. Not everyone likes to comment but loads of people text me when they like a post.
ReplyDeleteAlso visit other blogs and leave a comment. Then people can click on your name and find your blog :-)
Ali x
Have taken your advice Ali - thanks again!
ReplyDelete