I must admit though, I felt my age this afternoon when one of the younger members of the team of volunteers I’m working with announced that she hadn’t been to bed and had come to the office straight from her own Hen night/morning! There was me, struggling to keep my eyes open, still recovering from a boozy late night on Friday and there was she, fresh as a daisy after having not slept at all on Saturday night then spending all day Sunday doing some pretty intense training for our voluntary work. Aye, I’m definitely showing my age.
Having said that, I think that me and the rest of the 40 something year old girls I was with on Friday were first on to the dance floor and last off; it may take me longer to recover, but there’s plenty of life in this old dog yet!
And the quality of dancing was????
ReplyDeleteNot too shabby, I'll have you know!!!
ReplyDeleteHehe, sounds like a fun weekend was had!
ReplyDeleteSure was Nicky - only just recovered!
ReplyDelete