Here's the link to the post I've written for my other blog tonight. I think it says all I can muster before I head off to get organised for the first day of my placement at Strathcarron tomorrow....
Wonderful commentary, Jane! I'm so jealous that you got to meet Simon Weston. What an inspiration that man is. I can only imagine how motivating his speech was.
Thank you so much Nicky. He certainly was - I felt as if I could take on the world when he'd finished! An incredible story and a truly incredible man. I'm wishing I could just do my placement blog here, bloomin nuisance this 2 blog lark!! :)
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. I love receiving feedback and comments - even if they're just to say a wee hello! So, I'm looking forward to hopefully hearing from you!
Wonderful commentary, Jane! I'm so jealous that you got to meet Simon Weston. What an inspiration that man is. I can only imagine how motivating his speech was.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Nicky. He certainly was - I felt as if I could take on the world when he'd finished! An incredible story and a truly incredible man. I'm wishing I could just do my placement blog here, bloomin nuisance this 2 blog lark!! :)
ReplyDelete