This is a first for me; three blog posts in one day! It's only my second post here, but part of my commitment to the Vodafone Foundation World of Difference Scheme(which awarded me the Strathcarron Hospice placement) is to write a regular blog, so I got that off the ground earlier with the first post. So, three blog posts in one day! The new blog's on the World of Difference website and is hosted by Wordpress. I've not got a clue how best to tie the two blogs together (any tips folks?!) so, for the moment, here's the link to my new wee blog!
I've been feeling rubbish all day after a sleepless night (it's just a cold, but my head feels like a burst ball!), so it feels great to have got the new blog up and running. For now though, I'm off to vegetate in front of crappy Saturday night telly with a hot drink and paracetamol.
Atishooooo!
You've been busy today, Jane! Love the post on the Vodafone site too - can't wait to hear more about the "music therapy" :) Hope you feel better tomorrow anyway - enjoy a good night's sleep after that hot drink and paracetamol.
ReplyDeleteAw hey you.....watch where you're sneezin round here or we'll all get this cold thing!
ReplyDeleteThat's it - I'm off to check out the other place if you're just going to be minging and hingin........
Hope you feel better in the morning!
Cheers/