Monday, 12 December 2011

Re-living the Bertie

My blogger friend from across the pond, Nicky, left a lovely comment on my last post and was asking if I'd have some nice photos of the choir gig. Judging by the amount of flashing that was going on, I'm pretty sure we'll have some good photos to treasure. In the meantime though, some folk in the audience were recording the concert with their phones. Since 'Fix You' has had a fair few mentions in my blog, I thought I'd post the choir's live version here for posterity. Hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed singing it on Saturday.....

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jane, you are so adorable for posting this! Thanks for sharing it and allowing us a taste of what you enjoyed at the weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, have you ever seen the film 'Young at Heart'? They are a senior's choir and they do this song - it just makes you weep. I think this is lovely! Well done choir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd never heard of 'Young at Heart' Rebecca. I've just watched the clip of Fix You - amazing! So, inspirational.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. I love receiving feedback and comments - even if they're just to say a wee hello! So, I'm looking forward to hopefully hearing from you!