Tuesday, 15 November 2011

A feel-good advert

Oh dear, that was a bit of a grumpy post, that last one. A wee bit of a viral thingy, a sleepless night and I turn into Victor Meldrew! Tut, tut.

It doesn't make me feel good having such a whinging post at the top of my blog, but I don't have time to write anything much just now as I'm heading back out the door soon. So, instead, here's the John Lewis Christmas advert; it brings a lump to my throat and makes me feel good every time I see it!

4 comments:

  1. Och! what a big softie!



    Nice though.


    {me too}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Ocht, better that than a grumpy auld git! Many thanks for your good wishes this morning too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, so cute! Very touching :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better. I haven't seen this advert before and I really like it! your anon pal xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. I love receiving feedback and comments - even if they're just to say a wee hello! So, I'm looking forward to hopefully hearing from you!