Monday, 4 July 2011

Reciting my thank you poem to Annie and Jane

Although the date up there says July, it's actually October at the moment! This is a post that I meant to slip in ages ago and, whilst carrying out some housekeeping on my blog this morning, it dawned on me that I'd never got around to it.

I basically just wanted to have a record, on my wee online diary, of the poem I did for Annie and Jane after our appearance on the telly. I wrote a very long post about the whole thing, so felt the poem was a bit of overkill on my blog at the time. However, I do want it here for posterity, so here it is! I wrote the poem the night after our BBC weekend; it was very late at night and I'm very jaded!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. I love receiving feedback and comments - even if they're just to say a wee hello! So, I'm looking forward to hopefully hearing from you!